We are providing a full range of services tailored to the specific needs of your business. Our ambition is to take care of the administrative, regulatory or legal details for your business so you can focus on what you do best.
Our team of experienced attorneys can provide the tools and knowledge to ensure compliance with governmental and local regulations that govern your business as well as to support you on preparation and drafting of the company's legal acts.
- ADVISE ON REGULATORY REQUIREMENT
- EMPLOYMENT RULES
- RULEBOOK ON INTERNAL ORGANIZATION AND SYSTEMATIZATION OF WORK
- RISK EVALUATION ACT - Rulebook on Manner and Procedure for Risk Assessment at Work and Environment based on the Law on Safety and Health at Work
- RULEBOOK ON SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK - Safety and Health Protection Act is mandatory for companies over 10 employees
- RULEBOOK CONCERNING FIRE PROTECTION - Fire Protection Plan (for the I & II category of activities) and Fire Protection Rulebook (for the III category of activities) based on the Fire Protection Law
- RULEBOOK ON INTERNAL WHISTLEBLOWING - Whistleblowing Protection Act is mandatory for the companies over 10 employees)
- WASTE MANAGEMENT PLAN - the obligation of drawinu up the plan depends on the quantity and type of waste based on the Waste Management Law
- RULEBOOK ON ACCOUNTING
- RULEBOOK ON THE USE OF MOTOR VEHICLES